Admissions and Entrance Requirements
We are excited for the chance to assist you in receiving your Class A CDL and place you in a new career. Prior to enrolling at CDL Driving School, it is important to find out if you meet the following qualifications.
- Be 18 years of age or older and provide proof of his/her age. Wisconsin residents only. Out of state must be 21 or older
- Have a valid CDL learner’s permit
- Certify that he/she is not subject to any license disqualification under state law and that he/she does not have a driver's license from more than one state or jurisdiction.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language sufficiently to converse with the public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
How To Apply
- Call (715) 382-3979
- Stop in and pick up an application.
- You will be notified within 5 business days upon receipt of your application if you are accepted.
- Sessions begin on Mondays typically ever other week.
We have partnered with the Meritize and Fynn Credit Platform to provide our students with financing options to fund your education. Check your loan options in minutes without impacting your credit score
Driving School Fees and Other Information
Tuition 160-hour program: $7,500*
We so have an accelerated program for people with some experience.
All manuals and training materials are included. There are no additional fees. Tuition is due in full before the students’ start date. There are no installment plans. Exams not included.
We partner with a couple 3rd party examiner companies so your exams can be done at the school with the equipment that you trained with.
CDL Driving School is constantly evaluating its processes. Students will be asked to complete an exit survey. The feedback is especially important for the future improvement of the school.